1. Confirming the completed works and interior finishing of the building and the flat to live in safely.
2. Confirming the building and the flat are completed in conformity with drawings and specifications attached to the sales agreement.
our judgement is fair (objective) and our stance is always on buy-side.
1. Noise level inside the flat.
2. Chemical substance level in the flat.
* Since there are no numeric restriction articles in the law concerning above 2 levels, we judged those datas are not effective to the negotaiation with seller.
Mr Yoshio KIDO started attending Nairankai in 1999. He has taken nomination not only from Japanese but also from European, American and Chinese investors living in Japan.